Vegan Chicken Fillets
R90.00 – R195.00
Our delicious, pre-cooked vegan fillets are soft, tender, spiced, barbecued and ready to wow your tastebuds. View our 3 min burger recipe for a simple but yummy way to eat these.
Mark’s 5 step burger recipe
How to make the most amazing Romeo & Vero Chic’n Style Burger in 3 minutes flat.
- Find or make a delicious prego, lemon & herb or fresh chilli sauce.
- Shove one or two Romeo & Vero chic ‘n style fillets in the oven / grill. Just heat it both sides. It’s already cooked.
- Do not butter the roll. Toast it slightly.
- Shred some kinds of leaves like baby spinach, rocket, iceberg lettuce, whatever, mash it in with some creamy mayo and load it heavily on both sides of the roll.
- Take the juicy Romeo & Vero fillet(s) and plonk it in the roll with some thinly sliced tomato and chilli, lemon & herb or prego sauce. Stick some sprouts in there as well if you have.
350g / ±4/5 x pieces
500g / ±6/7 x pieces
1kg / ±10/12 x pieces
Quantities may vary depending on the weight, pieces per pack is an estimate
What are the ingredients?
Our products are made from exotic secret mushrooms, gluten-free friendly flour, spices, olive oil and a little dash of soy. Products include Mushroom 65%, Gluten-free friendly flour (chickpea) 5%, Soya 6%, Spices 4%.
All the products are made with the same ingredients but with just a few tweaks in spicing.
|Trans Fats (g)||0|
|Saturated Fats (g)||0.25|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||3.2|
Do the products contain soy or gluten?
Yes, there is a small amount of soya. The products are 100% gluten-free.
How should the products be prepared?
All products are pre-cooked and spiced, so you can just heat and eat. They can be fried, grilled or braaied. Heating time is approx 3-5 min per side, or until heated through – do not overheat as this may spoil the texture. Microwaving is not recommended.
How should the products be stored?
The products can be kept refrigerated for one week. Can be kept frozen for up to 3 month
Biltong can be stored for up to 3 months in a cool place, no refrigeration required
Are your products Halaal?
Yes, they are Halaal. We are awaiting certification.
Are your products Kosher?
Our products are 100% vegan and manufactured in a dedicated vegan only kitchen. The products could be considered kosher to some standards, but they are not certified kosher.